dead.licious for MAC – Verifies bookmarks in your del.icio.us accounts. This app was build by MALARKEYSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
dead.licious for MAC Latest Version
dead.licious for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about dead.licious that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||dead.licious App|
|File Size||2.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About dead.licious App for MAC
dead.licious is a tool for verifying that all of your bookmarks in your del.icio.us accounts are still valid and gives you the option of removing or fixing those dead links.
Version 1.42: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download dead.licious for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the dead.licious .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the dead.licious is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy dead.licious for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing dead.licious apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete dead.licious apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the dead.licious that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the dead.licious icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall dead.licious on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove dead.licious from your MAC!
dead.licious Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Paradise Paintball Widget
Single or multiplayer free-for-all shootout in a tropical setting.
This dead.licious .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. dead.licious is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.