DbWrench for MAC – Database design and round-trip engineering software. This app was build by DBWRENCH Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DbWrench for MAC Latest Version
DbWrench for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DbWrench that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DbWrench App|
|File Size||45.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About DbWrench App for MAC
DbWrench is a multi-vendor, cross-platform database design and round-trip engineering software. Its features include: a graphic entity relation diagram (ERD) designer, ability to forward and reverse engineer databases, a syntax highlighting SQL query editor, and support for many of today’s most popular databases.
DbWrench is written in pure Java allowing it run on numerous operating systems. Its multi-vendor and multi-platform functionality makes it ideal for heterogeneous database environments.
- When foreign keys names are displayed on a diagram and a foreign key is renamed, the diagram would not reflect the new foreign key name. This is now fixed.
- If a malformed PostgreSQL stored procedure was encountered during forward engineer script generation an unhandled error would occur. Now the error is handled and a warning message is shown to the user.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DbWrench for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DbWrench .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DbWrench is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DbWrench for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DbWrench apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DbWrench apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DbWrench that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DbWrench icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DbWrench on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DbWrench from your MAC!
DbWrench Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Navicat Data Modeler
Database design tool.
This DbWrench .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. DbWrench is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.