DB-Text for MAC – Import formatted database text files (CSV, TSV CSV-S). This app was released by ECLETI Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DB-Text for MAC Latest Version
DB-Text for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DB-Text that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DB-Text App|
|File Size||7.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About DB-Text App for MAC
DB-Text is able to open and manipulate CSV and TSV file as never was possible before To import any CSV or TSV file is enough to drag and drop (or select via a standard open dialog) the file to import It has a lot of function and utilities to make your job faster and easier
Easy to use
- Accept drag and drop to import
- Autorecognize the type of file and format
- It can accept data with mixed use of quotas
- Data can be manipulated inside the window in an easy and intuitive way
- Easy find and filtering functions
- It can enlarge or shrink all the columns in a single step from the toolbar
- It allows to move and adjust columns as the user needs.
- Export of all to: CSV, TSV, html or custom format selecting separators and other tags
- All function in a click, no need to code even to set custom complex export format
- Import from any format (tab separated value, comma separated value, char separated value using semicolon), via file selection or drag and drop from the finder on any documents
- Import from all the most used encoding file (also from documents coming from Windows)
- Import dialog that let you select for any column (field) where to import inside the table
- Popup inside the import dialog to specify field destinations or specify new columns to create
- Full data browsing before import inside the import dialog
- Optional ‘Use first row as header’
- Fast opening creating a new column table for any text column in the file
- Import more then one time inside a document with a great Mac interface to specify where to add data in a pre-existing table
- Manipulation of data easy and intuitive
- Edit in place for any data
- Sort and filter with a click inside the document (you can sort case sensitive or not)
- Optional save of most used search terms inside the search field
- Copy as CSV (comma separated) or TSV (tab separated) or HTML of selected rows in the clipboard
- Assign at any time the content of a row as column header
- Saves also in native format
- Document based for a better data management
- Add delete columns and rows at any time with a click
- Columns can be moved at any time as the user needs
- Edit column accessory view to see how your data are organized (useful if you have a lot of columns data)
- Export dialog that let you select from which fields to export and in which order
- You can export in the format you like, you can even define a custom export format with personalized tags as fields separator, record separator, start of data, end and so on. You can personalize export exactly in the way you need.
- Optimized for MacOS 11 Big Sur
- Universal format for Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac
- Works perfectly both in Dark Mode and in Light Mode
- PDF Help User Guide
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
- Improved startup document handling
- Improved internal engine
- improved graphics
- Improved layout
- Improved PDF user guide
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DB-Text for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DB-Text .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DB-Text is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DB-Text for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DB-Text apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DB-Text apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DB-Text that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DB-Text icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DB-Text on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DB-Text from your MAC!
DB-Text Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Utility for viewing, searching, sorting tab-separated data.
Easy CSV Editor
Editor for CSV and TSV data files.
Easily keep track of your important information.
This DB-Text .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. DB-Text is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.