DB Browser for SQLite for MAC – Create database files compatible with SQLite (was SQLite Database Browser). This app was created by SQLITEBROWSER Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DB Browser for SQLite for MAC Latest Version
DB Browser for SQLite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DB Browser for SQLite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DB Browser for SQLite App|
|File Size||19 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About DB Browser for SQLite App for MAC
DB Browser for SQLite (was SQLite Database Browser) is a high quality, visual, open-source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite. It is for users and developers wanting to create databases, and search and edit data. It uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and you don’t need to learn complicated SQL commands. Controls and wizards are available for users to:
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add, and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
- Fix loading of project files with empty filter values (#2288)
- Fix initial table view when using the -t / –table command line option (#2113)
- Add status message when opening a file from the recent file list (4dfe4f7)
- Make sure to not show “NULL” for empty but non-NULL values in the Edit dialog (#2204)
- Fix plot being drawn before all data is loaded (#2286)
- Restore original default for having condition format in filter line (f28ecc0)
- Fix default font in the format toolbar (c4b2ffc)
Full list of changes available here
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DB Browser for SQLite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DB Browser for SQLite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DB Browser for SQLite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DB Browser for SQLite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DB Browser for SQLite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DB Browser for SQLite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DB Browser for SQLite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DB Browser for SQLite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DB Browser for SQLite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DB Browser for SQLite from your MAC!
DB Browser for SQLite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SQLPro for SQLite
Advanced SQL editor.
Personal database software.
This DB Browser for SQLite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. DB Browser for SQLite is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.