DateControl for MAC – Platform-native Date Control plugin for Xojo or Real Studio. This app was build by EINHUGUR Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DateControl for MAC Latest Version
DateControl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DateControl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DateControl App|
|File Size||1.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About DateControl App for MAC
DateControl is a Xojo/Real Studio control plugin to create a Date-picker. The Control is displayed according to control panel date settings, or in exclusive mm.dd.yyyy, exclusive dd.mm.yyyy or exclusive SQL format mode. “NULL” dates or what some would call no selection is supported. The control uses native Windows control on Windows systems, and native Theme Rendering on Mac OS X and Linux systems.
The Plugin is supported on Mac OS Classic, Mac OS X, Windows x86, and Linux systems.
- Fixed rare crash that could happen on 64 bit applications on Mac and Linux systems when using complex setups of dialogs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DateControl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DateControl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DateControl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DateControl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DateControl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DateControl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DateControl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DateControl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DateControl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DateControl from your MAC!
DateControl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DateControl .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. DateControl is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.