DataGrip for MAC – IDE for professional SQL developers. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DataGrip for MAC Latest Version
DataGrip for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DataGrip that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DataGrip App|
|File Size||478.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About DataGrip App for MAC
DataGrip is a new database IDE that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.
- Intelligent query console: allows you to execute queries in different modes and provides local history that keeps track of all your activity and protects you from losing your work.
- Efficient schema navigation: lets you jump to any table, view, or procedure by its name via the corresponding action, or directly from its usages in the SQL code.
- Explain plan: gives you an extended insight into how your queries work and into database engine behavior so you can make your queries more efficient.
- Smart code completion: DataGrip provides context-sensitive code completion, helping you to write SQL code faster. Completion is aware of the tables structure, foreign keys, and even database objects created in code you’re editing.
- On-the-fly analysis and quick-fixes: DataGrip detects probable bugs in your code and suggests the best options to fix them on the fly. It will immediately let you know about unresolved objects, using keywords as identifiers and always offers the way to fix problems.
Note: the price shown in the listing is that of a 1-year individual customer subscription. To view more pricing options, go here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DataGrip for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DataGrip .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DataGrip is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DataGrip for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DataGrip apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DataGrip apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DataGrip that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DataGrip icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DataGrip on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DataGrip from your MAC!
DataGrip Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Access your Microsoft SQL Servers.
Oracle SQL Developer
GUI for Oracle database management.
This DataGrip .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. DataGrip is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.