dataComet-Secure for MAC – AppleScriptable SSH telnet application, two versions available. This app was build by DATABEAST Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
dataComet-Secure for MAC Latest Version
dataComet-Secure for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about dataComet-Secure that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||dataComet-Secure App|
|File Size||3.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About dataComet-Secure App for MAC
dataComet-Secure X is an AppleScriptable Mac Telnet/TN3270 application offering full-featured color emulation of IBM 3279, DEC VT220, and PC-ANSI/SCO-ANSI terminals. Security is provided through SSH1/SSH2, SSL/TLS, and Kerberos 5 for Telnet & TN3270 connections.
Features include flexible and easy-to-use key remapping, macro script recording, integrated edit windows, modeless configuration dialogs, and SCP, ZMODEM and IND$FILE file transfer; modem and other serial connections can be used with the ASCII terminal emulators to access BBS.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- Fixed a bug which caused dataComet to crash when “Scrollback Buffering” was turned on and the scrollback buffer was cleared, or the emulator window was resized.
- DataComet should no longer crash if the dataComet “Preferences…” dialog panel is opened when no other windows are open.
- The estimate of the current speed of file transfers in the File Transfer Progress dialog is now more accurate.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download dataComet-Secure for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the dataComet-Secure .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the dataComet-Secure is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy dataComet-Secure for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing dataComet-Secure apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete dataComet-Secure apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the dataComet-Secure that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the dataComet-Secure icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall dataComet-Secure on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove dataComet-Secure from your MAC!
dataComet-Secure Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Brown University tn3270 X
Emulate IBM 3270 telnet terminal session.
Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator.
This dataComet-Secure .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. dataComet-Secure is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.