Data-On-Demand ListBox for MAC – Virtual ListBox replacement for REAL Studio. This app was created by MACTECHNOLOGIES Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Data-On-Demand ListBox for MAC Latest Version
Data-On-Demand ListBox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Data-On-Demand ListBox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Data-On-Demand ListBox App|
|File Size||2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Data-On-Demand ListBox App for MAC
Data-On-Demand ListBox is a subclass of the native REAL Studio (formerly REALbasic) ListBox and, as far as the end-user is concerned, will behave in the same way. The key difference for the programmer is that the Data-On-Demand ListBox does not store any data. Rather, it is a “virtual” ListBox that relies on you, the programmer, to provide data, row-by-row, as requested. As a result, the Data-On-Demand ListBox is much faster at populating thousands of rows and, because you maintain the data, does not require you to coordinate changes from the data in your database to the ListBox.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Data-On-Demand ListBox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Data-On-Demand ListBox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Data-On-Demand ListBox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Data-On-Demand ListBox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Data-On-Demand ListBox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Data-On-Demand ListBox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Data-On-Demand ListBox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Data-On-Demand ListBox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Data-On-Demand ListBox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Data-On-Demand ListBox from your MAC!
Data-On-Demand ListBox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Data-On-Demand ListBox .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Data-On-Demand ListBox is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.