Dashboard for MAC – Responsive RapidWeaver theme. This app was build by NICKCATESDESIGN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Dashboard for MAC Latest Version
Dashboard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Dashboard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Dashboard App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Dashboard App for MAC
Dashboard is a responsive, fluid, and modern RapidWeaver theme.
Dashboard’s layout always scales to provide the best browsing experience on all screens. To demonstrate, view this on both desktop and mobile devices – OR – just resize this browser window.
Page Load Effects
5 selectable page load animations are built in – no coding required. Each effect was built to compliment Dashboard’s vertical “layered” layout. Browsers that support CSS3 animations will play them, browsers that don’t – won’t.
Fully Color Adjustable
All page elements for Dashboard are 100% color adjustable in the style options. We also include 8 quick color presets to get started. All color schemes you see within this Dashboard demo are included with theme purchase.
All elements used in the Dashboard theme are 100% retina ready, for the sharpest viewing experience possible on the latest high resolution mobile devices and laptops.
Photo Album 2.0
Dashboard transforms RapidWeaver’s Photo Album into our custom built image gallery with responsive formatting.
Built into the theme, create a responsive full video playback experience on any screen size with embedded YouTube, Vimeo, Blip.tv and Viddler video.
Social Icons 2.0
Our custom social icon set features over 60 social networks – and is built into Dashboard. They can be used anywhere in the sidebar or main content area, and can import as special styled buttons in the sidebar (as shown). Setup is easy, and covered in the manual. See the full Social Icon 2.0 set.
When building your Dashboard Pro site, instantly preview each page on a simulated iPad, iPhone, and Kindle Fire at anytime with our built-in Simulator 2.0
Font Awesome 4.0.3
One font, 369 icons. Font Awesome is a pictographic language of web-related actions, and comes built into Dashboard. Setup covered in the manual.
Dashboard has been tested for iOS and Android mobile browsers, as well as all major desktop browsers, includes IE8 support. Remember, friends don’t let friends use IE8.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Dashboard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Dashboard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Dashboard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Dashboard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Dashboard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Dashboard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Dashboard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Dashboard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Dashboard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Dashboard from your MAC!
Dashboard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Dashboard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Dashboard is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.