DaisyTracker for MAC – Joke/Quote/Word of the day widget. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DaisyTracker for MAC Latest Version
DaisyTracker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DaisyTracker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DaisyTracker App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About DaisyTracker App for MAC
DaisyTracker is a Dashboard widget that displays the Word, Quote and Joke of the day
Plant DaisyTracker on your Dashboard, and receive a daily dose of enlightenment and entertainment. Learn a new word, a pithy quote, and a funny joke. Or just use it to liven up a dull Dashboard. It\’s all up to you with DaisyTracker from Monkey Business Labs.
- Improved feed handling
- \”Less-offensive\” joke source
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DaisyTracker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DaisyTracker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DaisyTracker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DaisyTracker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DaisyTracker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DaisyTracker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DaisyTracker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DaisyTracker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DaisyTracker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DaisyTracker from your MAC!
DaisyTracker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DaisyTracker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. DaisyTracker is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.