Cyndicate for MAC – RSS/Atom aggregator. This app was released by CYNICALPEAK Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cyndicate for MAC Latest Version
Cyndicate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cyndicate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cyndicate App|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Cyndicate App for MAC
Cyndicate is a easy-to-use, next-generation, RSS/Atom syndication feed reader that gives you command over your news. Cyndicate will fetch, organize, and display news and articles from millions of websites and weblogs, giving you complete control over your day’s news.
- Mail-like interface – If you’ve ever used an email client, you’ll feel right at home.
- Full RSS and Atom Support – No need to worry about the feed’s format, Cyndicate has it covered.
- StyleSheets – Customize the look of articles using standard HTML and CSS or use any of the included styles.
- Organize your news
- Folders – Sort and save articles any way you like.
- Smart Folders – Create lists of articles automatically based on criteria you set.
- Filters – Automatically sort, label, and mark articles as they are downloaded.
- Flags – Flag important or articles you need to come back and read for easy reference.
- Labels – Assign articles a label for more organizing power.
- Persistence – You have full control over the life of each article. Save it for as long as you like.
- Share This – Easily share articles through email, blogging or one of the many social websites like Digg, del.icio.us, Technorati, or StumbleUpon.
- Automatic Ratings – Find out what articles you’ll like before reading them. Cyndicate will automatically rate each article based on your history.
- Podcasts and Enclosure – Manually or automatically download podcasts and enclosures. Podcasts can even be added to iTunes automatically.
- Search – Easily find the information you’re looking for.
- Universal – Made for both PowerPC and Intel Macs
- fixes creating smart folders with German as the user’s language.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cyndicate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cyndicate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cyndicate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cyndicate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cyndicate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cyndicate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cyndicate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cyndicate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cyndicate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cyndicate from your MAC!
Cyndicate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Internet news reader.
State of the art reading on the web.
This Cyndicate .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Cyndicate is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.