Cyklone Pix for MAC – Build a beautiful photo cloud for your website. This app was build by ONELITTLEDESIGNER Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cyklone Pix for MAC Latest Version
Cyklone Pix for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cyklone Pix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cyklone Pix App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Cyklone Pix App for MAC
Each picture can be selected and animates out using the jQuery Slimbox, which offers a fast and clean lightbox image pop-out animation.
Use your RapidWeaver photos or copy and paste URLs from your favorite social image sites: Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Dribbble, DeviantArt, and anything else under the sun.
Customize your own Cyklone easily with CSS – Snippets are included for all displayed effects.
- 100% Responsive
- Multiple clouds on a single page
- Increased compatibility with other stacks and cykloneLinks
- Control of rotation speed of cloud
- Control the Y position of the cloud
- Fixed other minor bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cyklone Pix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cyklone Pix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cyklone Pix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cyklone Pix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cyklone Pix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cyklone Pix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cyklone Pix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cyklone Pix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cyklone Pix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cyklone Pix from your MAC!
Cyklone Pix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Cyklone Pix .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Cyklone Pix is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.