CustomSearch Safari Extension for MAC – Quickly access multiple search engines and sharing services. This app was build by SIDETREE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CustomSearch Safari Extension for MAC Latest Version
CustomSearch Safari Extension for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CustomSearch Safari Extension that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CustomSearch Safari Extension App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About CustomSearch Safari Extension App for MAC
CustomSearch Safari Extension allows you to quickly access search engines and sharing services of your choice.
Use the CustomSearch Bar, right-click, or use your custom !bang keywords in the Safari search bar. Toggle the CustomSearch Bar via the toolbar button or keyboard shortcut.
To open settings hold the Option key while clicking the toolbar button, or click the gear icon in the CustomSearch Bar.
Easily add and modify search entries in the “Entry Editor” tab of the Settings page. Your !bang keywords can be used in the CustomSearch Bar or directly in Safari’s address bar. In the Settings you can customize this behavior and the keywords for each search entry. You can choose which CustomSearch entries show up in Safari’s context menu for faster access.
Supports light and dark modes on macOS 10.15 “Catalina”
- Adds support for Apple Silicon, tested to work on macOS 11 “Big Sur”
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CustomSearch Safari Extension for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CustomSearch Safari Extension .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CustomSearch Safari Extension is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CustomSearch Safari Extension for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CustomSearch Safari Extension apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CustomSearch Safari Extension apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CustomSearch Safari Extension that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CustomSearch Safari Extension icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CustomSearch Safari Extension on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CustomSearch Safari Extension from your MAC!
CustomSearch Safari Extension Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Optimize Safari with an array of supplementary features.
Quick way to search the Internet.
Chrome-like keyword search for Safari.
This CustomSearch Safari Extension .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. CustomSearch Safari Extension is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.