Curator for MAC – Artwork manager for iTunes. This app was created by KAVASOFT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Curator for MAC Latest Version
Curator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Curator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Curator App|
|File Size||3.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Curator App for MAC
Curator is the artwork manager for iTunes. Curator downloads album covers from the Internet and adds them to your iTunes music library.
Curator is the solution for people who like to micro-manage their artwork collection, or have obscure albums with hard-to-find covers. It is unique in letting you manage artwork in your library on an album-by-album basis, so you can download as much or as little artwork as you want. Indicators show you at a glance which albums have missing artwork.
Curator can even find artwork for unusual albums by looking them up on Amazon.com, the largest collection of music on the internet. Curator also helps you find artwork for foreign titles by searching all of Amazon.com\’s international sites.
Curator can handle special editions and multiple artwork for one album. It can show you when it finds several answers and lets you choose the one you like best.
Curator lets you take full advantage of Cover Flow, Front Row, and the Apple TV keeping your artwork collection complete. Curator is also designed to add artwork directly to your iPod, so you can see artwork on your iPod display while your music plays.
- Gets higher resolution artwork.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Curator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Curator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Curator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Curator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Curator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Curator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Curator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Curator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Curator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Curator from your MAC!
Curator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Adds relevant info/artwork to MP3 files.
This Curator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Curator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.