CSVEditorPro2 for MAC – CSV editor and exporter. This app was developed by ROMANYSOFT.GITHUB.IO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CSVEditorPro2 for MAC Latest Version
CSVEditorPro2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CSVEditorPro2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CSVEditorPro2 App|
|File Size||1.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About CSVEditorPro2 App for MAC
CSVEditorPro2 is a simple and powerful CSV editor.
- Supports multiple-document mode
- Supports CSV add rows, delete rows, delete columns, increasing the column, sorting, calculation, and other features
- Support built-in export share formats, such as SQL, XML, JSON, and tab-delimited CSV
- Custom export formats supported
- Fixed some bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CSVEditorPro2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CSVEditorPro2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CSVEditorPro2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CSVEditorPro2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CSVEditorPro2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CSVEditorPro2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CSVEditorPro2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CSVEditorPro2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CSVEditorPro2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CSVEditorPro2 from your MAC!
CSVEditorPro2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Utility for working with tabulated data files.
Convert CSV files to other formats.
Easy CSV Editor
Editor for CSV and TSV data files.
This CSVEditorPro2 .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. CSVEditorPro2 is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.