Crunch for MAC – Extract content files from iOS applications to make icons. This app was build by PRAGMATICCODE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Crunch for MAC Latest Version
Crunch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Crunch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Crunch App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Crunch App for MAC
Crunch allows you to extract resources from iOS apps and make iOS icons.
Designing or developing iOS applications? Crunch is a simple, yet powerful, utility that extracts the content of iOS applications and makes designing nifty icons easy-peasy. But that’s not all…
- Export iOS application material – Export resource files including images and icons from applications.
- Extract Asset Catalog files – Extract original assets bundled in iOS and OS X Asset Catalogs.
- Create icons – Transform artwork images into beautiful rounded icons. You can either choose legacy style with shadows, glows and strokes or iOS 7’s flat style with its super-ellipical shape.
- Quick Look iOS applications – See iOS applications with awesome thumbnails right from the Finder. Display full-size application icons in the Preview Panel.
- Export iOS application material
- Export resource files including images and icons from applications (.ipa and .app files). Assets bundled in Asset Catalogs are extracted when exporting.
- Export in batch by dropping a folder of applications onto Crunch to export them all.
- Apply filters to export only certain files: images, media, icons.
- Use export options: keep folder hierarchy, only export the highest definition images, apply a perfect shape mask to icons.
- Extract Asset Catalog files
- Extract assets from iOS and OS X Asset Catalogs (.car files).
- Applications browser
- Automatically find apps from your iTunes Library, use Spotlight or select any folder.
- With Spotlight, Crunch will find any application on your Mac regardless of location.
- Browse all apps and filter them by platform — iPhone, iPad, or Universal.
- Use the Zoom Slider to preview icons up to their original size and reveal all their crazy detail.
- Make icons
- Make icons from iOS applications or from raw artwork images.
- Generate icons from 16 to 1024 pixels in transparent PNG format.
- Use Style Presets: legacy style with shadows, glows and strokes or iOS 7’s flat style.
- Apply a mask: legacy shape with rounded corners or iOS 7 super-ellipical shape.
- Export icon assets in all the required sizes specified in Apple’s iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Quick Look iOS applications
- See iOS applications with awesome thumbnails directly in the Finder.
- Display full-size application icons in the Preview Panel.
- Ready For OS X Yosemite
- Uses modern APIs provided by OS X Yosemite.
- Optimized for Retina displays.
- See changelog in the root of the repository for changes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Crunch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Crunch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Crunch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Crunch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Crunch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Crunch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Crunch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Crunch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Crunch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Crunch from your MAC!
Crunch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Crunch .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Crunch is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.