CrowzNest for MAC – Automate file uploads using Captain FTP. This app was build by CAPTAINFTP.XDSNET.DE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CrowzNest for MAC Latest Version
CrowzNest for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CrowzNest that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CrowzNest App|
|File Size||1.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About CrowzNest App for MAC
Crowznest automatically uploads files to remote folders on any device that you may connect to using FTP/SSL/SFTP/WebDav.
Simply setup local folders as Hot Folders and link them to one or more remote destinations. CrowzNest will monitor the HotFolder for any files changes including new and edited files. Once CrowzNest detects a file change the file is automatically transferred to the remote folder using Captain FTP as the transfer engine. The CrowzNest icon can be seen in the menu bar, and runs continuously, monitoring all Hot Folders for activity.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CrowzNest for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CrowzNest .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CrowzNest is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CrowzNest for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CrowzNest apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CrowzNest apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CrowzNest that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CrowzNest icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CrowzNest on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CrowzNest from your MAC!
CrowzNest Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CrowzNest .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. CrowzNest is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.