CrossFTP Pro for MAC – FTP client and synchronization tool. This app was build by CROSSFTP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CrossFTP Pro for MAC Latest Version
CrossFTP Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CrossFTP Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CrossFTP Pro App|
|File Size||120.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.3|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About CrossFTP Pro App for MAC
CrossFTP is a free FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, MS AZure, and Google Cloud Storage client.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client
- Amazon S3’s GLACIER and DEEP_ARCHIVE storage support
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast filtering by masks
- Transfer compression (mode Z)
- Web searching
- Auto-reconnecting and anti-idle
- Sound and event triggers
CrossFTP Pro, available for a free 30 days trial and then a license fee, adds the following features:
- Improved Amazon S3 support
- Improved Amazon Glacier support
- Compressing support
- Local encryption support
- Directory synchronization
- CouldFront CDN support
- Mutli-thread queue engine
- Backup and bi-directional synchronization tool
- Secure file transport (SSL/TLS)
- FXP (Site to Site) file transport
- IPv6 support
- FTPS/SSH file transport
- WebDav(s) and iDisk support
- Remote file edit and save
- Search for remote files and local archive files
- Speed limitation support
- URL generation for FTP, S3, private distribution, etc.
- Amazon S3 Glacier/DEEP_ARCHIVE storage classes’ backup & restore retrieve support.
- Improve Glacier server’s retrieve support and provide cost estimation. User should finish existing Glacier retrieve queue before the installation of the new version.
- Reduce memory usage for large queue.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CrossFTP Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CrossFTP Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CrossFTP Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CrossFTP Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CrossFTP Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CrossFTP Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CrossFTP Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CrossFTP Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CrossFTP Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CrossFTP Pro from your MAC!
CrossFTP Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
Dual-pane file manager.
FTP and SFTP browser.
This CrossFTP Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. CrossFTP Pro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.