Creo for MAC – WYSIWYG design and development tool for mobile. This app was build by CREOLABS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Creo for MAC Latest Version
Creo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Creo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Creo App|
|File Size||56 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Creo App for MAC
Creo is a next generation Mac tool which aims to combine the Design and Development process into a single easy to use application. Traditional app creation process is split between the design process (done by designers usually using a prototype tool that simulates mobile OS behavior with a web layer) and the development process (performed by highly specialized developers using native tools).
Creo merges the two worlds into a single tool which enables you to focus on what makes your app unique instead of wasting time building a non functional prototype or writing the same code to perform the same most common operations. Thanks to our CreoKIT we always use NATIVE components and classes, no simulated or web based code is used.
Drag and drop controls, classes, objects and use all of them like in any other familiar Mac application. Build app navigation and create app windows with a single click. While you are designing you are effectively building your native app. Every change you make is immediately reflected in real-time thanks to our CreoKit. It feels like magic because what you see on the screen is really what you’ll get on your mobile device without a single line of code.
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here
- Added support for displaying GIF files
- Added support for converting images to GIF/MP4
- Added support for local security like TouchID/FaceID
- Added support for In-App Purchases
- Added preliminary support for Push Notifications
- Added new User Code panel to visualize all code written by the user (from Project menu)
- Added new zoom-related properties and events in View controls
- Added new Date related methods (daysBetweenDates and componentsBetweenDates)
- Added new openAssets method to CameraRoll
- macOS apps have hardening runtime enabled
- Fixed axis color properties in Chart
- Fixed an issue related to sqlite blobValue method
- Fixed some issues related to CreoPlayer
- Fixed some issues related to CustomView
- Fixed a copy issue related to macOS .icns icon
- Fixed an incorrect error reported in Gravity Console
- Fixed a crash that occurs when an empty Image is saved to the CameraRoll
- Several others improvements and fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Creo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Creo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Creo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Creo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Creo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Creo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Creo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Creo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Creo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Creo from your MAC!
Creo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Creo .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Creo is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.