Credit Card Validator for MAC – Validate credit-card numbers. This app was build by INSILI.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Credit Card Validator for MAC Latest Version
Credit Card Validator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Credit Card Validator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Credit Card Validator App|
|File Size||7.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Credit Card Validator App for MAC
Credit Card Validator lets you easily and quickly validate any credit card number directly from your Mac! Credit cards supported:
- American Express
- Diners Club / Carte Blanche
- Ultra-intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Just one click needed
- Minor fixes and enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Credit Card Validator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Credit Card Validator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Credit Card Validator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Credit Card Validator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Credit Card Validator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Credit Card Validator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Credit Card Validator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Credit Card Validator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Credit Card Validator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Credit Card Validator from your MAC!
Credit Card Validator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Credit Card Validator .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Credit Card Validator is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.