Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod for MAC – Browse, search, and post ads to the popular classifieds site. This app was build by LADELO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod for MAC Latest Version
Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod App|
About Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod App for MAC
Craigslist Pro is the ultimate Craigslist browser with plenty of features and options. You can simultaneously search in multiple cities, preview the results with thumbnail photos and item descriptions, without going back and forth between individual items and results.
You can post to Craigslist using this app and manage your Craigslist account as well (including editing, reposting, deleting, and undeleting previously posted ads). Add photos to your Craigslist postings using Craigslist Pro. Use either pictures taken with your iPhone Camera or those stored in your Photo Albums. If you have multiple Craigslist accounts, you can register and use all of them.
If you went deep into the results (or posting) and would like to return to the main search screen… just shake your iPhone and you will be back instantaneously.
There are two options for saving your searches to repeat them later. You can return to any of the search queries by simply tapping the bookmarks button in the search bar. Also, you can save a fully-configured search (including the query string, search locations, and search parameters) to the archive of saved searches. Repeat any of the saved searches in one button tap.
The tracking system of saved searches records the time when you run a search. When you repeat the search at a later time, there will be a blue circle indicator alongside the new matches.
Craigslist Pro includes the Adult and Personals sections of Craigslist. It\’s rated 17+ due to the unfiltered access to Craigslist.
If you found an interesting posting, you can email it to either yourself or your friend using the built-in email program. If you want to contact the poster, there is a Reply button for that too. (Craigslist Pro is aware of the reCaptcha authorization when replying to Personals, and will assist you with that.)
There are some Craigslist postings that we just can\’t keep to ourselves. If you stumble upon one of such postings, use the embedded Twitter engine to share a posting with the world on Twitter.
With millions of postings at Craigslist, finding an item of interest requires customized searches. Craigslist Pro provides 20+ enhanced search options to help you with that. You can sort the results by date, match, or price. In metropolitan areas, Craigslist Pro is capable of narrowing down the search to selected neighborhoods only.
Craigslist Pro will detect phone numbers in postings, so you can call the poster from within the application in a single button tap.
You can also use Google maps to see where the posted item is located or to retrieve directions to it from your current location.
If you want to scroll through multiple photos attached to a posting, you can easily do so in a full-screen format by tilting your iPhone or iPod horizontally. You will also be able to save photos to your Photo Album by tapping on them.
Finally, you can save any Craigslist posting to the list of your Favorites. If you are looking for a car, for example, you can save several car listings of interest to your Favorites, and return to them at your convenience. Not only that, but you can also add comments to your Favorite ads, so you can keep track of your communications with the posters.
Version 2.61 features new functions & options:
• List of recent categories for rapid category changes
• \”Best of Craigslist\”
• Pinching-and-zooming feature for in detail photo preview
These are just a few external reviews of Craigslist Pro:
\”Lots of add-on capabilities to browsing Craigslist.\”
\”It has plenty of features and makes surfing the listings a much more pleasant experience.\”
••• If you have a question or suggestion, please email [email protected]
- \”already viewed\” item indicators (green checkmarks)
- price added to the subject line in email responses
- improved stability in listing rotations
- support for the new Craigslist structure of cities and states
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod from your MAC!
Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Craigslist Pro for iPhone/iPod is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.