CraigsHarvest for MAC – Browse U.S. Craigslist sites with ease. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CraigsHarvest for MAC Latest Version
CraigsHarvest for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CraigsHarvest that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CraigsHarvest App|
About CraigsHarvest App for MAC
CraigsHarvest… You love CraigsList. But sometimes you wish is was just a little easier to use….
Introducing CraigsHarvest, your CraigsList companion.
- Unique to CraigsHarvest: Search MULTIPLE LOCATIONS in one search. (Maybe you live in San Francisco, but you’re willing to head to Sacramento or San Jose for just the right item. Search all 3 locations at once.)
- Unique to CraigsHarvest: Search MULTIPLE SUB-CATEGORIES.
(Did the person listing your dream job post it in sales? systems? web? Doesn’t matter — pick as many as might apply, and search them all. At once.)
- Set default search options.
(Do you find yourself looking for the same things a lot? Or re-searching the same multiple locations? Set your defaults, and skip right to putting in your search term –not your search parameters.)
- Save search parameters to use again.
(Job hunting? Save the keywords you’re looking for, the locations and the subcategories, and check the latest posts with a single click.)
- Bookmark favorite items
(“Ooh, that one looks nice. Wait….did I already look at that one?” Forget it — see one you like, bookmark it, and it’ll be a nice orange color easy to pick out of the list of results.)
CraigsHarvest currently covers craigslist sites in the US.
Coming soon: More countries. More languages. Save comments on watched items. …and more
Version 1.2 adds personals and adult services categories as well as an expanded results table.
Version 1.1 includes: Support for more countries
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Improves stability of network handling and addresses a number of other minor issues.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CraigsHarvest for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CraigsHarvest .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CraigsHarvest is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CraigsHarvest for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CraigsHarvest apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CraigsHarvest apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CraigsHarvest that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CraigsHarvest icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CraigsHarvest on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CraigsHarvest from your MAC!
CraigsHarvest Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CraigsHarvest .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. CraigsHarvest is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.