CPPlay for MAC – Play with C/C++ code without distractions. This app was developed by YAWMOO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CPPlay for MAC Latest Version
CPPlay for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CPPlay that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CPPlay App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About CPPlay App for MAC
CPPlay lets you play with C/C++ code without distractions.
Traditionally, when writing C/C++ code, you go through the edit-compile-link-execute stages. When you are learning or when you are being creative this is a major waste of time. What you want ideally is to be able to write code and try it, then tweak it a bit and try it again. Quickly. You want to be productive and focused and your development environment must not get in the way.
CPPlay features a C/C++ interpreter integrated with OpenGL and OpenAL and it enables exactly that kind of workflow. It is built on top of LLVM and clang, which are the basis of some of the most robust and optimised C/C++ development environments today.
CPPlay is blazingly fast! With its JIT compiler, the code you write with CPPlay executes at near native speed, and the native code you call executes at exactly native speed.
- Fixed a bug with the notes view not being editable when creating a new document
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CPPlay for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CPPlay .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CPPlay is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CPPlay for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CPPlay apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CPPlay apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CPPlay that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CPPlay icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CPPlay on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CPPlay from your MAC!
CPPlay Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CPPlay .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. CPPlay is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.