CosmoPod for MAC – Safari add-on, download/convert video to iPod, iPhone, AppleTV format. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CosmoPod for MAC Latest Version
CosmoPod for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CosmoPod that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CosmoPod App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About CosmoPod App for MAC
CosmoPod is an intuitive Safari extension that lets you download Flash videos and audio content from all popular websites like YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Apple Trailers and Tutorial videos, Last.fm, MP3.com etc. CosmoPod can automatically convert downloaded files to an Apple device friendly format, tag them and add them to iTunes so it’s all there ready format your next sync.
Best of all, it’s one-click simple! Additionally, you can convert videos already on your hard drive with a simple drag and drop and CosmoPod is also a great tool to import your DVD collection to your Mac, iTunes, AppleTV, and iPhone.
- CosmoPod supports the most popular Web video formats (FLV, DivX, WMV, MMS, RM, RTSP)
- CosmoPod can save audio content from Last.fm, mp3.com and other websites
- Convert files already on your disk and DVDs by dropping them onto CosmoPod window
- Beautiful H.264 encoding for all your needs (Mac, iPod, iPhone & AppleTV)
- Works with Elgato turbo.264 and turbo.264 HD
- Set iTunes movie tags directly from CosmoPod
- Automatically detects HD Videos on YouTube
- Extract audio tracks from most video files and convert it to m4a Growl Integration
- CosmoPod perfectly blends into Safari. It’s just like an extra Download window, for your media.
- Fixes support for Safari 5 (32-bit) on Mac OS 10.6
- Fixes Quicktime metadata parsing bug
- Uses hd=1 to load YouTube HD video automatically
- Fixes duplicated video downloads
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CosmoPod for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CosmoPod .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CosmoPod is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CosmoPod for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CosmoPod apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CosmoPod apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CosmoPod that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CosmoPod icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CosmoPod on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CosmoPod from your MAC!
CosmoPod Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Capture audio and video streams.
Download video clips from your favorite sites.
This CosmoPod .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. CosmoPod is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.