Cornerstone for MAC – Feature-rich Subversion client. This app was developed by CORNERSTONE.ASSEMBLA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cornerstone for MAC Latest Version
Cornerstone for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cornerstone that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cornerstone App|
|File Size||15.8 MB|
About Cornerstone App for MAC
Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
The trial version will expire after 14 days. A single-user license costs $79 and may be used by a single individual on up to 2 computers.
- Cornerstone now supports Dark Mode!
- Improved performance and bug fixes for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Option to register a new license key to your Cornerstone application if your license had previously expired.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cornerstone for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cornerstone .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cornerstone is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cornerstone for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cornerstone apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cornerstone apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cornerstone that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cornerstone icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cornerstone on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cornerstone from your MAC!
Cornerstone Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Client for Subversion; Pro version available.
Manage Subversion copies and repositories.
Dual-pane and multi-tabbed file manager.
This Cornerstone .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Cornerstone is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.