Copper for MAC – Visualize, analyze and finalize a PCB layout. This app was developed by COPPER-APP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Copper for MAC Latest Version
Copper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Copper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Copper App|
|File Size||78.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Copper App for MAC
Copper is an application to visualize, analyze and finalize a PCB layout created with EAGLE or exported from another EDA (Electronic Design Automation) that is able to export in Eagle CAD format. Our software helps finding problems in your design, it tries to prohibit mistakes by providing a clear interface that let’s you double and triple check your footprints and signals. Copper also allows you to find the right (real) parts for your design and helps finding the best combination of distributors.
Using our extensive 3D parts library Copper will create awesome 3D rendered images of your PCB. If we don’t have your part in our library you can upload it yourself by importing STEP models and adjusting color, materials and meta data. You can adjust camera settings like depth of blur and field of view or the floor texture, light and various other settings. Visit our website for a lot of screenshots of popular electronic boards rendered using Copper. If you ever wanted to know how your board will look in that more expensive black solder mask: Copper is here to help, too.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Copper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Copper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Copper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Copper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Copper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Copper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Copper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Copper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Copper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Copper from your MAC!
Copper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Copper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Copper is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.