Cooliris Previews for MAC – Lets you preview content of links without clicking. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cooliris Previews for MAC Latest Version
Cooliris Previews for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cooliris Previews that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cooliris Previews App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Cooliris Previews App for MAC
Cooliris Previews is a free extension for the Safari browser that lets you preview the underlying content of links without even clicking. This way you’ll browse faster and easier, and not lose the context of your search. Moreover, images can be previewed from Flickr and Google Images in full-size!
Try Cooliris Previews for Mac Beta 1.1:
- Quickly preview weblinks without having to click or losing context
- Minimize the hassle of clicking in and out of unwanted links
- Preview Google or Flickr images in full size without clicking
- Drag and drop the images into a presentation or document.
Click here for a Video Demo of Cooliris Previews
Cooliris Previews for Mac Beta 1.1 works on Google (Web, Images, News, Groups, Froogle), Yahoo!, AOL, Flickr, BBC News, CNN News, Craigslist, eBay, Del.icio.us, RSS feeds, and a growing list of sites. Installs/upgrades in about 10 seconds, and does not contain any adware or spyware whatsoever.
Also available for Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers at http://www.cooliris.com.
- Improved stability
- Smoother performance
- An expanded list of Cooliris enabled sites, now including Yahoo!, Flickr, AOL, Ask and Newsvine!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cooliris Previews for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cooliris Previews .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cooliris Previews is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cooliris Previews for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cooliris Previews apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cooliris Previews apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cooliris Previews that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cooliris Previews icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cooliris Previews on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cooliris Previews from your MAC!
Cooliris Previews Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Cooliris Previews .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Cooliris Previews is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.