Cookie Stumbler for MAC – Scan for ad and tracking cookies. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Cookie Stumbler for MAC Latest Version
Cookie Stumbler for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Cookie Stumbler that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Cookie Stumbler App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Cookie Stumbler App for MAC
Cookie Stumbler 2 is here. Rewritten from scratch and featuring a re-engineered heuristics engine that detects up to 6 times as many tracking cookies as its predecessor and that processes cookies up to 40 times faster, Cookie Stumbler 2 still includes all the features that you love, but takes them all a step further to make the best even better.
- Time Saving – Cookie Stumbler 2 quickly analyses your Mac’s cookies and lets you know how many tracking cookies it has found – a task that would have taken a lot of time when going through a large amount of cookies by yourself. Thanks to Cookie Stumbler’s unmatched heuristics engine, you’ll get a reliable, up-to-date tracking report within just a few moments, regardless of the number of cookies stored on your Mac.
- Private Browsing – The all-new Private Browsing mode removes tracking cookies as you browse the web, while allowing useful cookies to be stored on your Mac. This feature requires no special plugins, no special extensions and works with all web browsers that Cookie Stumbler supports.
- Smart Cleaning – Cookie Stumbler 2 introduces “Smart Cleaning”. Rather than going through the tedious process of telling Cookie Stumbler your domain preferences one by one, Smart Cleaning allows you to achieve the same effect using a single rule. You choose the criteria and what to do with cookies that match it – Cookie Stumbler will handle the rest.
- Centralized control over your cookies – Rather than having to manage each Web browsers’ cookies separately, Cookie Stumbler 2 consolidates them into one convenient location. And thanks to Cookie Stumbler 2’s brand new categorization and search tools, this kind of a task has become simpler than ever.
- Compatible with major Web browsers – Cookie Stumbler 2 supports all major Web browsers out of the box, which include Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Opera, iCab, Camino, Roccat, Adobe Flash Player, and Microsoft Silverlight. Support for additional Web browsers can be achieved using web browser plugins.
- Maintains your Mac – Cookie Stumbler 2 features various maintenance programs, which ensure that your Web browsers use less hard drive space, are faster, more reliable and safer to use. You can run these programs anytime by yourself or as part of a regular cookie cleaning operation.
- Resolves a couple of minor bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Cookie Stumbler for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Cookie Stumbler .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Cookie Stumbler is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Cookie Stumbler for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Cookie Stumbler apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Cookie Stumbler apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Cookie Stumbler that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Cookie Stumbler icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Cookie Stumbler on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Cookie Stumbler from your MAC!
Cookie Stumbler Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Automated privacy protection.
Adobe Pepper Flash Player
Plug-in plays multimedia in your Web browser (PPAPI version).
Protect your online privacy.
This Cookie Stumbler .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Cookie Stumbler is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.