Contacts2Go for MAC – Send contacts in your iPhone to one or more recipients. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Contacts2Go for MAC Latest Version
Contacts2Go for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Contacts2Go that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Contacts2Go App|
About Contacts2Go App for MAC
Contacts2Go provides the ability to send contact cards from the Contacts app on the iPhone to one or more recipients. You can add recipients manually or from the Contacts app. You can introduce people from Contacts to each other, or you can quickly send someone your own card. In addition to being able to send contact cards, you can add a personalized note to each recipient when sending a contact card. This function only works for e-mail address recipients and does not work with SMS. A great feature you will not find in other apps is the quick ability to introduce friends or colleagues to each other with the “Introduce” function.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Contacts2Go for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Contacts2Go .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Contacts2Go is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Contacts2Go for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Contacts2Go apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Contacts2Go apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Contacts2Go that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Contacts2Go icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Contacts2Go on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Contacts2Go from your MAC!
Contacts2Go Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Contacts2Go .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Contacts2Go is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.