ConnectMeNow for MAC – Quickly connect Network shares. This app was build by TWEAKING4ALL Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ConnectMeNow for MAC Latest Version
ConnectMeNow for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ConnectMeNow that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ConnectMeNow App|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ConnectMeNow App for MAC
ConnectMeNow makes working with shares easier for you.
In Finder, a server doesn’t always appear right away, we need to go through a list of shares on a given “server”, get confused if we need SMB, CIFS, FTP, SSH, WebDAV, NFS or AFP, and I’m not even mentioning the need to enter a username and password on protected shares.
Quick overview of features:
- Protocols support for SMB, AFP, NFS, SSH, SSHFS, WebDAV and FTP.
- Dark Theme support
- AutoMount at startup, after a network change, and after waking up from sleep or standby
- Support for Fallback servers, for when a server is not available
- SSHFS (OSXFUSE) support with password entry or SSH keys
- SSH support with automatic password entry or SSH Keys
- Assistance to generate and install SSH keys on your server
- Mount, unmount, and Reveal in Finder from the menu
- Open or Close SSH connections from the menu
- Indication in the menu if a connection is active or not
- Grouping options in the menu
- Official Mount (Apple API) or Fast Mount support
- Mount in /Volumes/ or in your own prefered mount directory
- Mount/Unmount notifications
- Detection of Mount, Unmount, Standby/Sleep/Wake up, and network changes
- Sharing of configurations amongst multiple Mac’s
- Optional Ping and/or Wake On LAN before mounting
- Run script after mount completion
- Configuration backup and restore options
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ConnectMeNow for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ConnectMeNow .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ConnectMeNow is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ConnectMeNow for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ConnectMeNow apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ConnectMeNow apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ConnectMeNow that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ConnectMeNow icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ConnectMeNow on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ConnectMeNow from your MAC!
ConnectMeNow Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ConnectMeNow .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. ConnectMeNow is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.