Conference Recorder for MAC – Record iChat AV audio/video conferences. This app was released by ECAMM Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Conference Recorder for MAC Latest Version
Conference Recorder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Conference Recorder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Conference Recorder App|
|File Size||1.1 MB|
About Conference Recorder App for MAC
Conference Recorder can record your iChat Audio and Video Chats. Transform your video chats into QuickTime movies. Now you’ll be able to replay those treasured memories for years to come. Log video conferences for future viewing. Tape both sides of an audio conference with perfect clarity.
- Record audio and video conferences
- Control movie size and quality
- Record conferences automatically
- Creates QuickTime movies
- State-of-the-art compression saves disk space
Version 2.1.3: Fixes an issue where local video could be recorded instead of the conference video on OS X 10.5. Fixes a problem with Hide Picture-In-Picture option on OS X 10.5. Fixes some UI problems when accepting conference invitations on OS X 10.5.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Conference Recorder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Conference Recorder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Conference Recorder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Conference Recorder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Conference Recorder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Conference Recorder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Conference Recorder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Conference Recorder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Conference Recorder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Conference Recorder from your MAC!
Conference Recorder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Ondesoft Audio Recorder
Record sound from numerous sources.
This Conference Recorder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Conference Recorder is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.