Compositions for MAC – Multi-platform Dropbox enabled text editor. This app was developed by CAPPARSA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Compositions for MAC Latest Version
Compositions for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Compositions that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Compositions App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Compositions App for MAC
Compositions is a multi-platform Dropbox enabled text editor designed for Mac OS and iOS, with a focus on content creation.
How to use this app:
The Mac OS version is a perfect counterpart to the iOS version and is offered for free so that you can easily view, edit and save changes to your Compositions documents. The two distinct apps are designed to work in concert with one another, so that you can stay mobile with all your docs.
The iOS Version is now on sale for just $0.99! Edit your documents on the go from your iPad or iPhone.
You can use the snapshot feature to freeze versions of your document, so that you can easily revert back to them if you ever have the need. Snapshots are saved along with the file, and carried from device to device.
To keep files in sync from your Mac to your iOS device, make sure to save your files in the folder your app uses. By default this is in your root Dropbox folder, named /CompositionsApp
- Snapshots: Version your document with ease
- Minimal design: Focus just on your content
- Dropbox support: Use Dropbox to keep your files in sync across all your devices
- Export to text (.txt) at any time
- iOS Inspired Shortcuts: Double tap space bar to enter a period. Use autocorrect to fix common misspellings.
- New icon to match iOS version
- Bug fixes related to snapshots
- Bug fix when trying to edit text at the start of a document
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Compositions for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Compositions .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Compositions is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Compositions for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Compositions apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Compositions apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Compositions that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Compositions icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Compositions on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Compositions from your MAC!
Compositions Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Markdown editor for Web developers (beta).
This Compositions .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Compositions is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.