Communigate Pro for MAC – Powerful email server. This app was released by WWWMUNIGATE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Communigate Pro for MAC Latest Version
Communigate Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Communigate Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Communigate Pro App|
|File Size||55.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About Communigate Pro App for MAC
CommuniGate Pro Server is based on the Internet Standards (RFCs) and it has many additional features required for today’s industrial-level messaging systems.
The quoted price provides a license for up to 25 users. Additional pricing info can be found here.
- Pronto! HTML Version 6.2.12 is included
- Workaround for calendar items that lack UID property
- AIRSYNC: 6.2.0: updating calendar item might fail on attempt to clear MAPI attributes
- MEDIA: 6.2c2: media might be not connected properly in some call scenarios
- CHRONOS: 6.2c5: server might crash during shutdown
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Communigate Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Communigate Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Communigate Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Communigate Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Communigate Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Communigate Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Communigate Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Communigate Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Communigate Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Communigate Pro from your MAC!
Communigate Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and secure Internet mail server.
Set up a totally buzzword-compliant mail server in seconds.
Easy to install and manage mail server.
This Communigate Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Communigate Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.