Comics Lib for MAC – Track your comics collection with your iPhone. This app was build by EDOT-STUDIOS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Comics Lib for MAC Latest Version
Comics Lib for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Comics Lib that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Comics Lib App|
About Comics Lib App for MAC
Comics Lib is simple application that allows you to carry your entire comicbook collection with you, wherever you go.
- add all the comics in your collection
- make a wishlist of comics you would like to have
- check the releases for this week (thanks to diamondcomics.com)
In addition, you can add comics from the releases to your wishlist. No longer will you have to deal with buying comics you already have. Just launch Comics Lib before you make your purchase.
- redesigned interface
- improved searching of comics in the Library and Wishlist
- improved adding of comics from the Releases list
- duplicate comics are handled automatically
- issues in the Wishlist can be marked as acquired individually or all at once
- you can now add \”missing\” issues to a comic in the Wishlist, they will appear in a gray color
- much improved importing and exporting through the Manager
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Comics Lib for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Comics Lib .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Comics Lib is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Comics Lib for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Comics Lib apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Comics Lib apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Comics Lib that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Comics Lib icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Comics Lib on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Comics Lib from your MAC!
Comics Lib Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Comics Lib .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Comics Lib is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.