Comet for MAC – Automatically insert a comment block for commenting on code. This app was build by SEVENBLOX Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Comet for MAC Latest Version
Comet for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Comet that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Comet App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Comet App for MAC
Comet allows you to easily insert a comment block for commenting on code. Developers will be required to document code written by themselves often. A large project has many classes and categories, properties, and methods. You need to add comments to all of them when you generate to a document, which will take a long time. Comet will take it on a part of heavy work. It will not be able to write comments, but add comment block formatted for appledoc to places that needs. This will prevent omissions.
Version 1.0.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Comet for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Comet .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Comet is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Comet for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Comet apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Comet apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Comet that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Comet icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Comet on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Comet from your MAC!
Comet Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Comet .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Comet is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.