ColorWell for MAC – Instant access to the OS X color wheel. This app was developed by SWEETPPRODUCTIONS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ColorWell for MAC Latest Version
ColorWell for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ColorWell that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ColorWell App|
|File Size||7.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ColorWell App for MAC
ColorWell is a professional color theme generator with full history support, and macOS palette synchronization
- System wide color palettes – ColorWell synchronize’s palettes with the macOS System color picker. So, all your carefully created color schemes are available for use in Pages, Affinity Photo, Final Cut Pro or any other first class macOS app! All the system palettes are also available to view and create custom palettes from
- Professional file support – ColorWell supports import and export to JSON, Adobe .ase, and Apple .clr file formats. This makes it easier than ever to share your color schemes. And with ColorWell’s universal palette database, any imported scheme’s will naturally be imported directly into the macOS color picker, ready for sytem wide use
- Full History support – Every color change you make is saved to History. So even if you can’t remember what color you were inspecting 3 days ago – ColorWell can! History support is not limited to single colors, the entire color state is saved on each change. So the current active color along with any saved swatches are right there when you need them
- Advanced palette generation – Use stored palettes as a starting point, fine-tune individual colors. Grab complementary, analagous, triadic, tetradic, or monochromatic colors from the palette generator. Rip colors from images, and finetune the color selection. You can create palette’s with unlimited number’s of swatches
- UI improvements to shortcut button
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ColorWell for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ColorWell .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ColorWell is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ColorWell for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ColorWell apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ColorWell apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ColorWell that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ColorWell icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ColorWell on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ColorWell from your MAC!
ColorWell Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Color acquisition in HEX, RGB, NSColor, and UIColor.
Quickly find the color of any pixel.
Simple color picker for developers.
This ColorWell .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. ColorWell is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.