ColorSet for MAC – Create custom interface colors for your apps. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ColorSet for MAC Latest Version
ColorSet for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ColorSet that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ColorSet App|
|File Size||13.8 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ColorSet App for MAC
ColorSet is a macOS utility and framework allowing developers to manage custom interface colors with ease
ColorSet is both a macOS application and a macOS Swift framework, ColorSetKit.
The application lets you create files containing colors and variants, just as an Asset Catalog File, while the framework allows you, in your application, to retrieve colors from the .colorset file using names, just like the macOS 10.13 SDK
Additional information about the app and “how-to” are available on GitHub
- Update for macOS BigSur.
- Application is now universal and will run natively on Apple Silicon hardware.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ColorSet for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ColorSet .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ColorSet is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ColorSet for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ColorSet apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ColorSet apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ColorSet that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ColorSet icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ColorSet on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ColorSet from your MAC!
ColorSet Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ColorSet .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. ColorSet is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.