Coloree for MAC – Screen color picker with AR companion. This app was build by UNDERLAMA Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Coloree for MAC Latest Version
Coloree for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Coloree that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Coloree App|
About Coloree App for MAC
Beautiful customizable screen color picker with AR companion. Choose colors using familiar old-good default Mac color picker and extract text values to use in your designs or developments. Coloree offers simple and comfortable way to work with colors which feels very native on macOS.
Get Coloree Companion app on the App Store and enjoy augmented reality experience. You can pick any color from real world using Coloree Companion app transferring any colors to Coloree app on your Mac via Bluetooth in real time.
Dozens of impressive features:
- More than 25 color text representation formats including UIColor, NSColor, hex color, Android colors and more.
- Get color text value from pixel or convert text color value from clipboard to color.
- Integrated with Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You can invoke any function using customizable global shortcuts.
- Smart Loupe customizable tool for quick screen color picking.
- Augmented Reality companion allows you to pick any real-world colors and transfer them to your mac in real time.
- Customizable color history.
- Lot of preferences and options. You can customize almost anything!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.14 or later
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Coloree for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Coloree .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Coloree is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Coloree for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Coloree apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Coloree apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Coloree that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Coloree icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Coloree on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Coloree from your MAC!
Coloree Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Instant access to the OS X color wheel.
Simple color picker for developers.
Color acquisition in HEX, RGB, NSColor, and UIColor.
This Coloree .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Coloree is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.