ColorDrop for MAC – Correct pixel color. This app was released by ANSHURAGHUVANSI.GITHUB.IO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ColorDrop for MAC Latest Version
ColorDrop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ColorDrop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ColorDrop App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About ColorDrop App for MAC
ColorDrop allows you to correct and perfect pixel color.
- Quickly pick correct and prefect pixel color
- Easily switches between color, Hex and RGB.
- Save your colors to color Palette for later use
- Get code for Swift(UIColor,NSColor) and ObjectiveC(UIColor,NSColor)
- Get color from comma or space separated RGB values.No need to type separate value for R,G and B
- Make Window stay on top of all windows
- Ability to delete single or clear all color from color Palette
- Fixed UI colour issues
- Now user can copy RGB of colour from right-clicking on the colour tile
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ColorDrop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ColorDrop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ColorDrop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ColorDrop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ColorDrop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ColorDrop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ColorDrop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ColorDrop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ColorDrop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ColorDrop from your MAC!
ColorDrop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ColorDrop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. ColorDrop is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.