ColorCompass for MAC – Displays color names for the color-blind. This app was released by COLOR-COMPASS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ColorCompass for MAC Latest Version
ColorCompass for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ColorCompass that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ColorCompass App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About ColorCompass App for MAC
ColorCompass names reliably millions of colors with just 10 simple terms : red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet, pink, gray, black. And this without getting in your way. The small toolbar sits discreetly on your desk, and updates automatically color names on each of your mouse move. Whenever you need reassurance on colors, just take a quick glance at ColorCompass. ColorCompass is the tool of choice, for color-blind people who want to achieve their work reliably: presentations and spreadsheets with advanced visual communication, website design, or even their shopping.
- MacOs – High sierra compatibility fix
- “Hide” menu item added to status bar to enable or disable toolbar visibility
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ColorCompass for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ColorCompass .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ColorCompass is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ColorCompass for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ColorCompass apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ColorCompass apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ColorCompass that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ColorCompass icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ColorCompass on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ColorCompass from your MAC!
ColorCompass Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ColorCompass .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. ColorCompass is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.