Colorblender for MAC – Create color palettes for web design. This app was released by DSD Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Colorblender for MAC Latest Version
Colorblender for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Colorblender that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Colorblender App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Colorblender App for MAC
Colorblender is a tool for creating color palettes for web design and other types of digital design. The main feature of Colorblender is to have a complete palette of six matching colors created when choosing only one “base color”. This helps you to very quickly and easily create a color scheme e.g. for a website.
- The GUI has been completely redesigned. The Results colors are shown right to the base color variants. A click on either a variant (smaller color swatches) or on a result color uses its value for the base color.
- The base color values can also be entered numerically in RGB, HSV and HTML RGB.
- File menu item: “Export as … > Adobe Swatch Exchange file (.ase)” saves the six colors as ASE file which can be imported into InDesign and Illustrator.
- File menu item: “Export to System Color Panel” saves the six colors in the System Color Panel. You will find the saved colors in the Color Palettes tab of the System Color Panel, in the pop-up menu under “Colorblender”. You have to restart Colorblender (or any app using the System Color Panel) in order to see it listed in the pop-up menu.
- Edit menu items: “Cut”, “Copy” and “Paste”. Use them for editing numerical color values.
- Edit menu item: “Show Colors” opens the System Color Panel. Use its color picker to pick any color on-screen as the base color.
- The app offers an About Colorblender dialog.
- The app offers a Feedback dialog.
- Colorblender is shipped with a built-in, enhanced manual.
- The used graphics are resolution-independent.
- The recently used base color is being stored.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Colorblender for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Colorblender .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Colorblender is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Colorblender for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Colorblender apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Colorblender apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Colorblender that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Colorblender icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Colorblender on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Colorblender from your MAC!
Colorblender Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Colorblender .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Colorblender is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.