Coherence X for MAC – Middle-ground between websites and apps on your Mac. This app was developed by BZGAPPS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Coherence X for MAC Latest Version
Coherence X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Coherence X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Coherence X App|
|File Size||15.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Coherence X App for MAC
Coherence X is a powerful tool that allows you to turn any websites into a chromium-based, native application on your Mac.
- Turn any website into a Mac app in seconds. It all starts with picking a name for your app. Next, enter any URL. Coherence X can even grab you an icon. It’s that simple.
- Import extensions and customize your app. Coherence X apps are compatible with most Chrome extensions. Import profiles, set default tabs and system settings, and more.
- Intelligent Whitelisting. Intelligent Whitelisting allows you to send non-primary and selected URLs to your default browser. It can evenly intelligently ignore sub-domain redirects.
- Edit created apps. For the first time, Coherence X lets you edit and manage previously created apps. Change the name icon, tabs, mode, and much more.
- Brave Integration. Coherence X is the only SSB tool that allows you to use the Brave browser as a backend. Get all the features of Chrome in a privacy-centric environment.
- Fixed bug that would cause extensions not to load and not import
- Fixed bug where edit mode would crash or not work
- Various other bug fixes
- Support for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Coherence now automatically changes to Firefox agent when logging into Google, and switches back after, removing the need for the ‘Google login’ checkmark. It all just works now.
- Various other small changes
- As always, please backup any apps before running them in the Coherence updater, as there may be errors we missed that will break the app.
- Significant stability improvements over previous build
- Fixed a bug that would cause apps to be damaged and not open
- Fixed a bug that broke extension importing
- You should now be able to pin apps to dock *after* they’ve been open from finder/applications
- This update includes bug fixes to the previous update. Make sure to back up apps before updating.
- We are aware of a bug that breaks extensions from improting at creation. Working on a fix.
- This update includes a dramatic ammount of bug fixes and major changes to the Coherence backend. You can update your existing apps after updating by going to the Coherence upgrade tool in the Coherence menu bar. Make sure to back up apps before updating.
- Fixed ‘Chrome’ replacing app name bug.
- This update include compatibility improvements for Big Sur, however, there are still bugs and it is not recommended to run on Big Sur at this time.
- Fixed issues with autoupdating apps breaking and pinning to dock. Make sure to run broken apps through updater after backing up.
- Other bug fixes and small changes.
- Added back support for older versions of macOS (10.12 and greater)
- Various small bug fixes
- This update includes a number of major changes to Coherence apps. To update existing apps, use the ‘updater’ tool in the menu bar. Be sure to backup apps before updating.
- A brand new app backend that should be remarkably more reliable
- Microphone and camera support on websites
- Choosy support as well as support for similar apps
- A number bug fixes
- This update includes a number of bug fixes. To update existing apps, use the ‘updater’ tool in the menu bar. Be sure to backup apps before updating.
- New app updater tool that should not break nearly as easily in the future (hopefully never)
- Fixed an issue were Brave apps would break after a few days
- Added the ability to toggle Firefox user agent within the Coherence extension
- Added preference to completely disable the Coherence extension from being included in apps
- Fixed a bug where the Coherence creation tool would not reopen if window is closed
- Fixed app updater
- Fixed Resources error when not having Chrome installed
- Coherence X introduces a new era for both Coherence and SSB tools as a whole. Using a new backend, dramatically improved launcher, and a series of addition and fixes, Coehrence X is the most powerful SSB tool ever created. Just some of the dozens of changes include:
- Support for the Brave browser: A privacy-centric fork of Chrome, now comptible with all Coherence apps
- Intelligent Whitelisting: Easily create rules for what URLs to alllow in your apps and which to bump to your default browser
- Edit and mange created apps: Using the new creation tool, you can now view, change settings, and manage created apps easily
- Share apps: You can now import and export Coherence app setups amongst licensed users
- Improved backend with smaller, faster apps
- Many bug fixes, and much, much more
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Coherence X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Coherence X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Coherence X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Coherence X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Coherence X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Coherence X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Coherence X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Coherence X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Coherence X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Coherence X from your MAC!
Coherence X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Coherence X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Coherence X is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.