CodeWatcher for MAC – Web browser for developers. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CodeWatcher for MAC Latest Version
CodeWatcher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CodeWatcher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CodeWatcher App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About CodeWatcher App for MAC
With CodeWatcher, do away with the “save” switch to browser” refresh” cycle.
CodeWatcher is a simple developer WebBrowser that automatically reloads its contents whenever a file in the base directory changes. It is the perfect tool if you are building Websites. Just give it a local html file to display and it will scan the folder for changes and reload appropriately.
CodeWatcher realizes whenever you save or rename or delete a file in your project directory, be it CSS, HTML, JPG, PNG, CFG, and automatically reloads your html so you can see the results immediately �” without the cumbersome switch-and-reload moniker.
- Fullscreen Browsing
- Browser window can be always on top
- Define exception folders that shouldn’t trigger a reload
- Set an URL to reload instead of the local path (i.e. localhost:8080)
- Create projects for all your development sites
- Build-In FireBug Lite (Online version)
- Added a loading bar to indicate when the app is loading a new site (for slow connections).
- Fixed a bug that caused the default font to be in a different size than that of Safari.
- Fixed the bug that would cause the app to not work if the sites to be watched contained spaces or non-ascii characters.
- Fixed a typo in the menu
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CodeWatcher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CodeWatcher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CodeWatcher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CodeWatcher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CodeWatcher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CodeWatcher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CodeWatcher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CodeWatcher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CodeWatcher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CodeWatcher from your MAC!
CodeWatcher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CodeWatcher .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. CodeWatcher is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.