CodeLobster IDE for MAC Latest Version
CodeLobster IDE for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CodeLobster IDE that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CodeLobster IDE App|
|File Size||108.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About CodeLobster IDE App for MAC
- Git integration
- VueJS plug-in:
- Vue.js download wizard
- Autocomplete for VueJS functions
- Tooltips for VueJS functions
- Context and Dynamic help
- Symfony plug-in:
- Now supports Symfony version 4.x
- Node.js autocomplete for “require” syntax
- Added new color schemes: Brackets Light, Brackets Dark
- TODO option
- Bugs fixed:
- Crash on remote debugging
- Rectangular selection
- Crash on opening projects on MacOS
- Ctrl+Tab hotkey
- Tooltips in Synfony projects
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CodeLobster IDE for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CodeLobster IDE .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CodeLobster IDE is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CodeLobster IDE for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CodeLobster IDE apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CodeLobster IDE apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CodeLobster IDE that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CodeLobster IDE icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CodeLobster IDE on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CodeLobster IDE from your MAC!
CodeLobster IDE Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CodeLobster IDE .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. CodeLobster IDE is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.