CodeKit for MAC – Build websites faster and better. This app was developed by CODEKITAPP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CodeKit for MAC Latest Version
CodeKit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CodeKit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CodeKit App|
|File Size||141.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About CodeKit App for MAC
CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better.
- Live Browser Reloads: Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!
- Optimize Images: Losslessly reduce JPEG and PNG file sizes with one click and see the savings. One less thing to do at deployment. (More compression options coming soon!)
- JSHint and JSLint: Makes debugging scripts fun and easy. Instantly find that one hanging comma that kills IE, or enforce coding styles and best practices across teams.
- Team Collaboration: Sync project settings across teams and computers in an open JSON format. Keep everyone on the same page or easily jumpstart new sites.
- Easy Frameworks: Keep just one copy of a file on your drive and easily use it across many projects without worrying about file paths. No more copying files into every new site.
- It Just Works: There’s nothing to install or configure. No mucking around the command line. Just run the app and start working. It’s that easy.
Things That Got Better:
- The Environment option can now be changed from the Project Inspector
Things That Were Supposed To Have Gotten Better Last Time:
- Sweet, merciful Christ I think PurgeCSS is finally good to go
- First, I modified PurgeCSS to support skipping folders
- Next, I added that to the UI in Project Settings > PurgeCSS
- End result: PurgeCSS won’t scan the “node_modules” folder anymore
Things That Suck Less:
- If you have a typo in your package.json file, the error message in the log is more helpful in that the error message now actually shows up in the log
- Creating a new Zurb Foundation project won’t crash
- Root-relative Pug imports now link correctly
- Dart Sass – 1.32.8
- PostCSS – 8.2.8
- Autoprefixer – 10.2.5
- Babel – 7.13.10
- Rollup – 2.41.5
- TypeScript – 4.2.3
- Pug – 3.0.2
- ESLint – 7.22.0
- SVGO – 2.2.2
- PurgeCSS – ∞
- Node – 15.12.0
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CodeKit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CodeKit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CodeKit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CodeKit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CodeKit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CodeKit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CodeKit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CodeKit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CodeKit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CodeKit from your MAC!
CodeKit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
One-window Web development suite.
Web Development Companion.
Code's editors integrator.
This CodeKit .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. CodeKit is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.