CodeGofer for MAC – Snippet collection search tool. This app was developed by CODEGOFER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CodeGofer for MAC Latest Version
CodeGofer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CodeGofer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CodeGofer App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About CodeGofer App for MAC
CodeGofer aims at making software development more efficient and learning new programming language easier. Activate search dialog with hotkey combo, enter few keywords and pick your answer from the list. Copy snippet, close window and go back to your editor – all in just one key combo. Of course it’s not possible to cover all the topics and recipes so if there is no answer you can press Alt + Enter and code will open browser with query search page for search engine of your choice.
Currently CodeGofer has snippets collections for:
- Cocoa Basics
- Bash scripting
- This version introduced “custom collections” feature. Now users can create, use and share custom-made snippet collections or development cookbooks. Collection file format is XML-based and documented on app website.
- Minor bugfixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CodeGofer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CodeGofer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CodeGofer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CodeGofer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CodeGofer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CodeGofer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CodeGofer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CodeGofer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CodeGofer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CodeGofer from your MAC!
CodeGofer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CodeGofer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. CodeGofer is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.