CodeDrop for MAC – A Gist client. This app was created by MATTRAJCA Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CodeDrop for MAC Latest Version
CodeDrop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CodeDrop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CodeDrop App|
About CodeDrop App for MAC
CodeDrop allows you to easily create Gists on GitHub right from your desktop. Just drag and drop a file or snippet of text onto the CodeDrop icon in the menu bar to get started. With CodeDrop, you can upload both public and private Gists. Once an upload completes, you’ll get a notification. A link to the Gist will also be placed on your clipboard, so sharing it with others is just a paste away.
Note: Now requires macOS 10.12 or later
- Compatibility fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CodeDrop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CodeDrop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CodeDrop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CodeDrop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CodeDrop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CodeDrop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CodeDrop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CodeDrop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CodeDrop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CodeDrop from your MAC!
CodeDrop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This CodeDrop .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. CodeDrop is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.