CodeBox for MAC – Full-featured code snippet manager. This app was build by SHPAKOVSKI Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
CodeBox for MAC Latest Version
CodeBox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CodeBox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CodeBox App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About CodeBox App for MAC
If you are looking for a fully-featured snippet manager then CodeBox is exactly what you need!
- Support for multiple libraries that can be put into the Dropbox to sync with your co-workers
- CodeBar helper app in the menu bar for browsing and searching through all known libraries
- Edit, Copy or Paste snippets into an active application right from the menu bar
- Use variable placeholders and abbreviations to replace text expanding software
- Extremely flexible snippet management using Tags, Folders, Groups and Smart Groups
- Import snippet libraries from the other snippet manager apps in one click
- Support for sharing snippets to the most popular social code services i.e Gist and Snipplr
- Each snippet can include multiple assets, for example “index.html”, “script.js” and “styles.css”
- Drag and drop a custom .tmTheme into the code editor to change highlighting colors
- Import source code files and folders by dragging them into the app from Finder
- Create snippets faster using the bookmarklet Add To CodeBox or OS X Services
- All other features that you need from the code snippet manager while developing software
- Minimalist view with a plain text in the table of snippets
- Improved tooltips for the CodeBar menu items
- Remembering the last used external editor for each file type
- Fixed text expander in some apps
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CodeBox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CodeBox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CodeBox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CodeBox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CodeBox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CodeBox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CodeBox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CodeBox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CodeBox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CodeBox from your MAC!
CodeBox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage your code snippets.
Easy-to-use snippets management tool.
This CodeBox .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. CodeBox is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.