Code Pilot for Xcode for MAC – Extends Xcode by adding snappy navigation through files and more. This app was released by CODEPILOT.CC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Code Pilot for Xcode for MAC Latest Version
Code Pilot for Xcode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Code Pilot for Xcode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Code Pilot for Xcode App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Code Pilot for Xcode App for MAC
Code Pilot extends Xcode by adding snappy navigation through files and other parts of the project. Thanks to fuzzy search mechanism and advanced scoring system for search results, Code Pilot tries to guess what’s on your mind immediately after you’ve typed just a few characters. Its ultimate goal is to keep you in the flow and keep you from distractions when changing your focus from one piece of code to another.
Version 2.0b15: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Code Pilot for Xcode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Code Pilot for Xcode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Code Pilot for Xcode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Code Pilot for Xcode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Code Pilot for Xcode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Code Pilot for Xcode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Code Pilot for Xcode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Code Pilot for Xcode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Code Pilot for Xcode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Code Pilot for Xcode from your MAC!
Code Pilot for Xcode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Code Pilot for Xcode .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Code Pilot for Xcode is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.