COD Assistant for MAC – Browse the Call of Duty website. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
COD Assistant for MAC Latest Version
COD Assistant for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about COD Assistant that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||COD Assistant App|
About COD Assistant App for MAC
Call of Duty Assistant is an application that allows you to browse the Call of Duty website with ease. Let’s face it, browser clutter by having to go through a myriad of links, coupled with a slow Internet can make browsing the Internet a disaster – that’s why you have COD Assistant. COD Assistant allows you to browse parts of the Call of Duty website with the click of the button.
Right now, knowing the newest updates is trivial – especially with the release of Modern Warfare 2 and the new map packs for COD5. Now imagine knowing it all – before you even start playing on it.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download COD Assistant for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the COD Assistant .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the COD Assistant is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy COD Assistant for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing COD Assistant apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete COD Assistant apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the COD Assistant that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the COD Assistant icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall COD Assistant on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove COD Assistant from your MAC!
COD Assistant Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This COD Assistant .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. COD Assistant is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.